For tissue converting machines
The new autosplicer boosts the productivity of your handkerchief folding machine substantially. The process ensures a stable mechanical bond between two tissue webs each made up out of two plies or more. A web-tension control roller works a smooth and even pull. A web-break device stops the tissue folder. Splicer may be set to effect a bond at marked web-figures in the mother roll, and change tissue feed to the stand-by roll. The new autosplicer is available in two working widths.
- Bonds two-, three- or four-ply tissue
- Automatic roll change unit
- Automatic change of tissue feed-roll
- Two web widths: max. 440 mm and max. 880 mm
- Web Speed: max. 550 m/min
- Easy to operate, easy maintenance
- Simple and robust control and drive technology
- Smooth web tension thanks to web guiding system
- Automatic and manual cleaning systems
- CE Certified
- Boosts the efficiency of the folder machine by upto 10%
- Preparation of the splice during full production speed. The splice is automatically made at the pre-marked point.
- W+D vacuum bonding roller is a cost saver as items like adhesive or tape are redundant.
- Splicer may be set to effect a bond at marked web-figures in the mother roll, and change tissue feed to the stand-by roll
- Easy-access machine sections resulting from sound design and layout
- Time savings thanks to the automatic and manual clearing modes of the pneumatic system with the tissue web in place throughout the machine
- Accurate and consistent production output thanks to robust machine construction and precision servo technology
- Intuitive easy operation resulting from clever technology and design
- An upgrade also for earlier-generation W+D tissue Folders