Modernization with IndraDrive
New servo drives avoid downtime
Outdated drives represent an acute production risk because replacement parts are often no longer in stock. This can cause unnecessarily long machine downtimes that can be prevented by having a W+D Single or Multi-Step Upgrade performed.
Take advantage of our new offer:
After a brief conversation, we will provide you with an offer that is tailored to your machine or application with the help of a specially designed calculator within only a very short period of time. By making a direct comparison between the Single and the Multi-Step Upgrade, you can obtain an overview of the cost benefits and the required installation periods and select the measures feasible for your business activities.
W+D Multi-Step Upgrade
Modernize step-by-step your Envelope Production Machines with DIAX03 Servo Drives
This service product allows you to gradually modernize your DIAX03 servo drives for which the manufacturer has discontinued service. Thanks to the excellent groundwork of our software engineers, it is now possible to run the latest servo drive technology IndraDrive together with your existing drives after a basic upgrade, which also includes a new control cabinet.
- Flexible planning of any upgrade necessary
- Assurance of the availability and quality of your production machines
- Following basic upgrade, you will be able to replace drive axles very quickly and easily and integrate additional stations
- Availability of spare parts. The upgrade allows you to integrate current electrical parts
- The basis for further expansion or modernization
- Predictable budgeting
W+D Single-Step Upgrade
Modernize Your Envelope Production Machines with DIAX03 Servo Drives
With this service product, we now make it much easier for you to replace your DIAX03 servo drives for which the manufacturer no longer offers service. Thanks to the excellent groundwork our software developers have done, you can run all of your current drives with the latest servo drive technology IndraDrive after having basic upgrade work done, which also includes a new control cabinet. This means you can prevent surprising downtime with your machines and plan to go ahead with modernization, which takes about two weeks, when it best suits your operations.
- Modernization is more cost-effective than gradual, step-by-step conversion
- You can plan the upgrade timeframe in advance and have it done when you have less work
- W+D will react quickly in supplying you with spare parts and service
- After stopping production just once, your machines will run much more productively and reliably for many years to come