The NEW W+D Halm i-Jet
High performance short- to mid-size run inkjet corporate identity overprinting
Only available in the US!
- 32,000 #10 envelopes per hour output – robust production class feeding, transport inkjet printing and delivery system.
- High resolution 1600 x 1375 dpi image resolution at fastest press speeds for both ultra-sharp static corner-cut envelope printing or complex variable image and data production on standard white wove uncoated envelope papers or other uncoated or matte coated papers.
- Non-contact inkjet printing eliminates seam or seal flap lines and allows for overprinting of new texturized papers.
- Significantly reduced set up time when compared to offset set up time for 1 to 4 color line and process work
- Twice the production output of your existing 2 and 4 color Halm offset overprint presses.
- Use much lower cost non-heat resistant window film with inkjet when compared to toner based systems.
- No offset plates, blanket, press solutions or lengthy press washups or Change overs.
- Reduced overall press operating costs compared to offset corner-cut work on short to medium size runs.
- 4 individual CMYK+ production class Memjet inkjet print heads plus an optional 5th spot color capability.
- Significantly lower total operating and maintenance costs than Desktop Memjet inkjet systems.
- Fast change, easy set up dual Halm feeder system allows to change quickly between large and small envelopes and other substrates.
- Nearly zero set up waste for 1 to 4 color line and process work.
- Inkjet press operator does not need any previous printer experience to produce commercially sellable products.
- Feeder can accommodate from .004” Minimum to .032” Maximum paper thickness